Tuesday, February 28, 2006

An American Wherewolf in Bloomington?

So, as I am cruising down frat row with the top down on a beautiful February afternoon, I gaze down the road and see 2 guys standing in the road. As I get closer, it appears one is attempting to hitch-hike giving me a thumbs up. The weird thing, he was wearing gloves... or so I thought. As I get within visual range, I notice this guy is wearing a complete wherewolf costume, gloves, mask and boots, with hair popping out of his track jacket. As I drove past the wherewolf and his buddy, I just gave him a WTF look and shrugged my shoulders. And this is just another daily even of my life!

2 comments:

Anthony said...

stupid bored frat boys

kynth said...

Go on... I like reading weird stories, that werewolf really caught my attention... Please write more about scary things that happened on full moon... hehehehe... keep it up