Monday, February 27, 2006

Pepsi's Rock Song of the Day

So I jump in the shower shorlty after waking up (around 1pm), turn the shower on to warm it up, and turn on my shower radio. Some Nickleback song is playing and it ends after a minute or so. The a radio promo comes on stating "Bloomington's best music, B97". What song comes on immediatly following this station ID??? Livin' La Vida Loca. At first I am like, oh this must be some parody or something... I was incorrect. So for three minutes, I am listening to Ricky Martin in my shower, hoping the landlord does NOT show off the house today and hear this ridiculous music playing. As the song ends, Pam Thrash comes on and is like, thanks for calling, you heard the Pepsi Rock song of the Day and one a $50 gift certificate for calling in during Livin la Vida Loca. At this point, I am astonished that they would choose this song to give away a prize. Shortly after this, I turned the radio off and finished my shower.

No comments: