Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Drunk Girls are funny

So ya, tonight was a pretty chill night. Went out and had a couple beers with Rick and my Dad. Met Kyle and his g/f and her friend out. Then the drunkedness comes out. As I leave the hell that many call Kilroys, I enter Nick's for the 3rd time tonight, still getting carded and questioned as if I didnt look 21. We get upstairs, and theres this girl that looks oddly familiar. I go to the bar, and as I am sitting down, she runs up to me, and yells "IUSTV WOO-HOO!!!" as if in some spring break/girls gone wild video. I am thouroughly confused, ask Kyle if he recognized her, and he answered with the same, she looks familiar answer I gave to myself.
As I am leaving Nick's and walking home, there are two wasted chicks outside talking on a cell phone. They yell to me "WE NEED A RIDE!". I answer with the obvious, "I dont have a car, I'm walking, isnt that obvious?!?". They then began to cry. Maybe I shouldve just lied and said I didnt speak English. Oh well, tomorrow brings another fun filled night at the Bluebird! This time, with my Dad and Rick!!!

3 comments:

Anthony said...

Hey theres nothing wrong with acting like you don't know English to get out of talking to someone....or acting like you're asleep (I do have to say, my friend Ari developed that technique, it isn't an original).

Anonymous said...

Geez your soooooooo crazy!

Nicky said...

"hopefully its not all about nacho" hahaha i'm gonna kill u