Sunday, March 19, 2006

I hope Neil's not a Vampire!

So, we decided to go out and party last night (saturday) in Valpo since we didnt go too crazy party-wise in LA. It all started when I pounded 3 bottles Franzekanser (this thick-ass german hefeweisen beer). We then headed to a chill bar and they had black and tans on special. But besides the regular black and tans, they offered an assortment of mixers to go on bottom. They were all topped with guiness, but I ordered a black and blue; guiness and blue moon. Josh ordered a black and cider, guiness and cider obviously. After 2 black and blues, we went to the Franklin House, a local towny bar that recently remodeled (and got its liquor license revoked) It was nicer than I imagined, and went ahead and ordered an MGD. Josh then ordered us all a "Lunchbox"; a pint of beer and you drop a shot of half amaretto half OJ. The thing was, the dumb bartender mixed the pint of beer with OJ, then gave us a shot of amaretto. After chugging half a glass of this concoction, I stopped and burped.

Throughout the night, Neil wanted to steal some glasses as usual, so I took a break and stole a glass into his car. I was then DD for the night, so I stopped drinking. Well, Josh wanted to steal a shot glass, which sucked so he grabbed one. We then shoved 3 more in his pockets (some not empty). Then night ended with a total of 4 stolen pint glasses, and 4 shot glasses. After Neil ordered drinks back and forth, I drove Josh home, and went on to my house. Neil and Valia wanted to go to Pepes, which was closed, so I went to White Castle instead. As we are ordering, Neil takes my phone and calls Beka Schultz. I think this is a bad idea, so I try and close the phone. What does Neil do? He fuckin bites my shoulder. I yell and drop the phone. The WC employees are obviously like, WTF, but we get our food and continue home. After an hour or so of Neil lookin at my digi pics, Jeff calls my cell and Neil answers and repeats only "holla at your boy". They get pissed, and Neil leaves at 5am. Jeff continues to call me back and i dont answer til about 530 am. And that was a night on the town in Valpo.

No comments: