Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Where is this shit coming from?!?

Well, sure enough I never recieved box 3/4. Yesterday, I recieved, or what I thought. Today I recieved a 27lb box including matrix shirts, starsky and hutch crap, and a bunch of old movie promotions. I assumed it was the missing box. This one was actually labelled to my name and address in Bloomington, but was from the same company that sent me 100lbs of tampons. As I looked at the box, it was 1/1, so who knows what happened to the other box. And will I continue to be recieving these random items? Only time will tell. Any wagers on what I will recieve in my next package? I am taking bets now, and sorry Tuholski, it wasnt a kitten!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like you won a random house sweepstakes...except replace that with "random shit"!!!

-tuholski