Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Today's Random item in the mail

So ya, I did recieve another random package from the same address in Culver City, CA. This one was about 6" x 6" x 12", so it seemed a little more realistic. I opened it up and it was this:





Sure enough I was freaked out. Everyone I told thought it was badass. So I thought, lets just see how much it will go for on ebay. Sure enough, the damn thing is some collectors item that only a few people recieved during some speech at comicon in San Fran this year. And it is going for $75 on ebay. WOW. The real ques is what do I do with this flimsy ass mask... sell it on ebay for a cool $75 to gamble with in Vegas next month, or wait and hold onto it, hoping it will escalate in price? If anyone that is reading this is a collector, please give me your input!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sell it now, stupid! the movie's playing right now and it's getting great reviews...it's probably peaking in popularity.

Anonymous said...

u realy need to update ur blog. i'm getting bored here waiting for the next one...