Friday, March 03, 2006

A not so typical Thursday...

So today started off pretty normal... kinda chilly outside, thought I would go get Valia a few BDay presents. So I met Yoosuk at the mall to go shopping for his g/f and my g/f. To begin, Yoosuk looked for the book "The Count of Monte Cristo" for a good hour, no luck. So we bth left the mall and as I am leaving, I hear his car not starting. Normally, I would wait to make sure his car starts, but the night before he told me this is usal. About 1 minute later, I get a phone call from guess who... Yoosuk. He's outta gas, so I went and bought a gas can and some gas. So now my car smells of gasoline and my head begins to hurt.

To further things, I get a call from Brian, saying that G's episode is done, but its on the record computer, which is not connected to the network. I try to explain to him to use the tech team hard drive, but he is busy with the infocastor. So my next feat is to help B out.

About 30 secs later, I get a freaked out voicemail of Alicia with no team to go tape some HSH shoot. I called her back and explained to her that I had a meeting and she needed to find someone else, even though I "help" all the other teams out!

Lastly, to put the icing on the cake, I get a voicemail from Alex stating that Rachel left town and could not host HD. So now we need a host. Since we could think of no one else to do it, I ended up hosting my first episode of HD! The real fun part was the answer I get from the 2nd contestant. The question is "Have you ever done anything that youve regretted while beign drunk?" Her response was "Ive been in many regretable threesomes" I was speechless nonetheless.

The night then ended with no batteries left in the storage room, and Kaylyn turning into business mode expressing her true thoughts on what we should do to get more equipment. Sounds like a good future director!

1 comment:

Anthony said...

sounds pretty typical for you!